TeethXpress - Dr. Karim Rizkalla - Plymouth, MA
At Rizkalla Dental Associates, we understand how missing teeth or loose fitting dentures can impact people’s daily lives. We know it can be difficult to eat, smile, and can even lower self-esteem.
Dr. Karim Rizkalla and his entire team at Rizkalla Dental Associates are dedicated to improving your quality of life with a complete set of new teeth that is customized to look and function like natural teeth with dental implants and TeethXpress®. And you get your new teeth in one visit. Same day teeth!
On the day of your procedure you leave with brand new teeth and a whole new outlook on life.
Before TeethXpress After TeethXpress
“I missed my old smile, until I got it back.” Gwen, real TeethXpress patient.
What is TeethXpress?
TeethXpress is very similar to other brands like Clear Choice, Teeth-in-a-Day, and All-On-Four.
You get a new set of teeth in one visit! 4-6 dental implants are placed in your jaw with abutment posts. Your denture is attached to the abutments. After healing, you will receive new permanent, custom-made teeth to function like natural teeth.
- Dr. Rizkalla and his team will be exclusively working on your dental implant treatment. Dr. Rizkalla has the training and experience in treating patients who need dental implants. All communication will take place with Dr. Rizkalla's team to provide the best experience for you.
- The cost of the your dental implant treatment will be clear from the moment that you begin your dental implant treatment. Dr. Rizkalla will let you know the cost of the different levels of treatment every step of the way so there are no surprises.
- Dr. Rizkalla will assist you with all of the transitions that occur during your dental implant treatment. There will be no need for travelling to multiple locations to receive your dental implant treatment.
- With TeethXpress, you can eat food you love, while enjoying a better diet and improved overall health.
- No more embarrassment and difficulty speaking because of slipping dentures.
- Smile with confidence.
With only 10 remaining teeth, all of which were loose, Marc was unable to chew food properly and was uncomfortable smiling.
“With dentures, you have to use some kind of compound to keep the teeth in,” Marc said. “They were coming loose all the time. After they put the teeth in, it knocked 20 years off the way I looked, it really did,” Marc said. “...dental implants are the best alternative for anyone because of the stability of the teeth and the fact that you can eat things in a normal fashion.”
Dr. Karim Rizkalla grew up in the South Shore of Massachusetts and has been practicing dentistry in Plymouth since 2000. He has been placing dental implants for many years and had significant training and education on providing same day teeth.
Call Now for a Free Consultation!
Please contact our office for a free consultation and we will be happy to discuss how we can improve your life with TeethXpress!